Included below are resources that you may find helpful in pursuing your healing journey.***
CRISIS INTERVENTION AND PROGRAMS
* National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: DIAL 988. Help is available by telephone twenty-four hours a day; seven days a week. www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
* National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): Providing, support, education and advocacy for those suffering from mental illness and for those who support them. If you or someone you know is in need of help, contact NAMI at (800) 950-6264 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Alcoholics Anonymous: www.aa.org.
* Narcotics Anonymous: www.na.org.
* National Eating Disorders Association: (800) 931-2237 www.nationaleatingdisorders.org.
* Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org.
* Debtors Anonymous (compulsive shopping / spending): www.debtorsanonymous.org
* Sexual Compulsives Anonymous (SCA): www.sca-recovery.org.
* Mental Health America (“Cutting” or other means of self-harm): www.mentalhealthamerica.net .
SERVING THE WIDOWED COMMUNITY
* The American Widow Project: www.americanwidowproject.org:
* TAPS (Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors) www.taps.org
* Social Security Administration www.ssa.gov
* Department of Veterans Affairs (for military widowed and surviving family members): www.va.gov
***Please note that no suggestion and/or recommendation is meant to replace expert medical or legal assistance. Carole Brody Fleet, her representatives and / or employees or assigns do not receive any remuneration whatsoever for any recommendations made herein.